- MKMichael K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoThey work!
The plugs operate exactly as advertised. They feel well-made and have held up just fine to several hours of being clamped by my Fuel EX-9 front fork.
I just wish this size was blue because it'd fit my bike's color scheme!
- DPDakota P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect fit
Worked as advertised, my bike is worth more than my car , so being able to trust the equipment i use to secure and transport it is priority #1
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat
At first I was worried about the suction cups holding on but they really are amazing. It’s easy to install them and take them off. Highly recommend.
- SWStephan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoWork Great
Ez instal. Bike is secure on my Model 3
- EOEDUARDO O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTHE PLUGS
Perfect fitment !!
Our HUSKE Fork Mount allows you to carry bikes with various different front hub sizes on the same rack. The Huske Plugs press into the sides of the fork mount and can be easily swapped out for a different hub size.
SeaSucker products are proudly made in the USA. We go from raw materials to finished products all from our factory in Bradenton, Florida.
OFFICIAL PARTNER TO THE UCI & TEAM JUMBO VISMA
Innovation is the foundation of our company. Our founder, Chuck Casagrande, has invented well over 200 different products to date. Every year SeaSucker works to introduce more and more creative solutions for the athlete or angler on the go.
SeaSucker’s R&D team promise to continue to provide consumers with premium products centered on innovation.
READ MORE READ LESS